Article 1. Data protection principles
- Being a Personal Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as ‘Controller’), Hunterpol sp. z o.o. attaches great weight to privacy and confidentiality of the data given to the company by Internet Clients (Clients) via electronic forms at www.hunterpol.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as ‘hunterpol.com.pl’ or ‘Website’).
- The Controller selects and applies appropriate technical and organisational measures ensuring security of the processed data with due diligence. Only parties authorised by the Controller have full access to the database.
- The Controller protects personal data from being made available for unauthorised parties as well as from processing them in contravention of the applicable law.
- Visitors of the Website can browse the hunterpol.com.pl web pages without previously having registered on nor given any personal data at the Website.
- Recipients of personal data are parties acting on behalf of the Controller and responsible for the maintenance of the Website as well as parties providing such services to the Controller (f.eks. the Internet service provider or parties making the server available). Recipients of personal data can also be parties authorised to receive data pursuant to the applicable law, including judicial authorities.
Article 2. Grounds for processing personal data
- Personal data is processed by the Controller in compliance with law, specifically including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) in order to:
- respond to the requests (including sending an offer if required) made by the Client through the electronic form available on the Website, including a pop-out window (see Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- to use e-mail marketing that includes commercial information based on the data subject’s consent (see Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- market products or own services, including personalised services (see Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- excercise or secure legal claims (see Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- comply with a legitimate obligation to which the Controller is subject (see Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but it must be taken into account that the absence of such a provision may render impossible or impair proper performance of the service.
- The Client should not transfer personal data of third parties to the Collector. If they however transfer such data, they should state that they have obtained relevant consent to transfer the data to the Collector from the third party each time they do it.
Article 3. Processing personal data
- Personal data is processed by the Collector in compliance with law and exclusively for purposes of their activity, and they are used in order to respond to the requests, use e-mail marketing, including commercial information concerning the Collector, their products and services, as well as for statistical purposes.
- The Collector collects ID addresses for technical purposes and related server administration. Moreover, the ID addresses are used to gather general, statistical demographic information (f.eks. on the region that the connection comes from).
Article 4. Control of the personal data processing
- The Client is obliged to transfer current, accurate and complete data.
- The Client has the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of personal data by the Collector infringes the applicable law.
Article 5. Disclosure of personal data
The Client’s data can be disclosed to parties authorised to receive the data pursuant to the applicable law, including judicial authorities. Personal data can be transferred to parties processing them on commission if respond to the request requires it, as well as to parties providing technical services to the Collector (development and maintenance of IT systems and Internet servers).
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation, unless respond to the request so require. In such a case the Collector informs the Client of it.
Article 6. Other information on data processing
- Personal data will be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were sent or for purposes of compliance with the law.
- Personal data that is processed in order to market products or own services based on a legitimate interest will be processed until the data subject has objected to it.
- If the Client has given consent to process their data in order to use e-mail marketing, personal data will be processed until the Client has withdrawn consent.
- Personal data can be processed automatically. However, it will not produce any legal effects concerning them nor similarly significantly affect them. Personal data profiling consists of data processing to use them only to assess certain information about the Client, in particular to analyse and predict their personal preferences and interests.
Article 7. Cookie information
- Cookiees stored in user’s device allow to adjust services and content to individual needs and preferences of the Client, as well as serve to compile general statistics on using hunterpo.com.pl web pages by the Client.
- Personal data stored by cookies is collected only in order to provide specific services to the Client and it is encrypted in a way that disabled access to them by unauthorised parties.
- The Collector uses in principle two types of cookies - session and permanent cookies:
- session cookies are temporary files that remain in user’s device until the Client has logged out, left the page or closed the software application (e.g. web browser);
- permanent cookies are files that remain in user’s device for a time determined in the cookies parameters or until erased by the Client.
- Software application (web browser) usually enables to store cookies in user’s device by default. The Client can change their cookie settings. Web browsers enable to erase cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. More information on how to do it is to be found in the support or browser documentation sections.
- Refusing cookies may impact the functioning of the service you request on hunterpol.com.pl web pages.
- Hunterpol.com.pl does not use third party-cookies.